(((NCHAM serves as the National Resource Center for the implementation and improvement of comprehensive and effective Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) systems. As a multidisciplinary Center, our goal is to ensure that all infants and toddlers with hearing loss are identified as early as possible and provided with timely and appropriate audiological, educational, and medical intervention.
- Boy with hearing loss sends hearing aids abroad May 23, 2013
- Why I Participate: By Parent Partner Wendy Hewitt May 21, 2013
- Purdue Innovation Could Help People with Severe Hearing Loss May 19, 2013
- Students Create App Designed to Improve Communication May 16, 2013
- Closed Captioning Glasses Soon to be Available to More than 6000 Cinema Screens May 15, 2013
- Save the Date for the 22nd International Congress on the Education of the Deaf May 14, 2013
- Advanced Bionics Enters the World of Rehab Apps for Adults and Assessment Apps for Children May 13, 2013
- More News...